Re: [ox-en] Peer production manifesto?

- the idea of divorcing markets from capitalism

markets preexist capitalism and can survive when it finish, in fact I am
going to visit a local exchange without money market in a rural
original-ancestral community -trueque- next week  or later

- approach of using reformed money
- convergence between individual and collective interests by politics

?????, what is politics if not that?

- partner-state model

Not completely wrong, but problematic and misleading:
- markets as means of managing scarce resources

what do you propose for that? For example for gold production and usage?

- assumption of a steady-state economy
- reciprocity and neutrality in exchange (which already exists)
- producing as creation of "value" (instead of utility)

And some more tiny bugs.

He formulated it for the P2P Research Group. The
text gave me the idea to try something like a peer production
manifesto [1]_. What do you think?

I think this could only lead to some result on the road of consensus,
not by simply expressing the market-affirmative views. A manifesto must
contain a far reaching vision, not only a simple picture of what we
already have.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Diego Saravia