[ox-en] Conference documentation

Hi all!

Beginning with the next mail I'll post all the documentation of the
4th Oekonux Conference to this list. I'll always reply to this mail so
in the mailing list archive there will be a single thread. At the same
time I'll put the documentation to the conference website at

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/documentation/texts/

For the sake of speed this time I'll send the conference documentation
rather as PDF than converting them to plain text. Unfortunately this
means it is hard to quote this documentation. Nonetheless please do
not hesitate to reply to the posted material.

I hope to publish one document a week.