Re: [ox-en] OpenAccess P2P / Oekonux journal

Hi list!

Last month (29 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
Behind the scenes there is another initiative growing :-) . With
permission I post two important mails of this thread here.

I now gathered all ideas and thoughts on

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Initiatives/Magazine

This was the last of the post-conference initiatives I documented so
far. So we now have at least a point of reference if someone wants to
take the next step.