[ox-en] Doodle: A Plone theme for Oekonux website

Hi all,

behind the scenes we are preparing to move all ox website contents into
one content mangement system. We decided to use Plone:
http://www.plone.org

Now we are looking for a new basic design. Plone can use themes which
represent a basic design. Plone themes can be found here:
http://plone.org/products/by-category/themes

I pre-selected three-column themes with a more or less "clear" and
content neutral design from the Plone themes list above:
- http://plone.org/products/cereblue-plone-skins-freeport
- http://plone.org/products/estate-lite-plone-theme
- http://plone.org/products/greenearththeme
- http://plone.org/products/heddex-greenfield-theme
- http://plone.org/products/heddex.tranquility-theme
- http://plone.org/products/lbluegray-plone-skin
- http://plone.org/products/olivespaces-theme
- http://plone.org/products/schools-plone-skin
- http://plone.org/products/taka-cardiff-theme

Please don't take these themes "as they are", but imagine to change (or
remove) eye-catching top images, using different color-schemes, headlines
etc. Try to answer the question whether the selected theme could be a
good scaffold for an ox website design.

I set up a doodle and invite you to vote for the themes you prefer. The
final decision will be made on the project mailinglist after checking
details (license, technical stuff). Of course, you are invited to join
the process :-)

The doodle URL is: http://doodle.com/b7rzb3cu4dam37gf

Partcipate!

Ciao,