Re: [ox-en] WikiWars - Call For Participation

I also think its a very interesting thing. Many times I ask myself: can
the success of Wikipedia be explained by the community that runs it or are
there more, hidden factors that contribute to this success. And how would
you weight these factors?  I mean its very good for us to have a example
of a successful peer producing community to point to, but in many respects
the story sounds too good to be the completely truth. Its about time more
light is shed on this.

Franz