Re: [ox-en] WikiWars - Call For Participation

Hi Nathaniel!

2 days ago nathaniel tkacz wrote:
Hi Stefan - yes, the second event will be in Amsterdam around the end of
March, 2010. We are drawing up the final plan in the next week or so. I'll
circulate the details when we are done.

I hope you recognized the VIRT3C Hull event at March 19,20? I think
there are many persons who are interested in both eventsand I'd find
it great if these two events don't collide.