[ox-en] Fiat cooperates with the community

Hi!

Probably old news but I just became aware of an initiative of Fiat to
cooperate with its customer community for the design of a new car:

	http://www.fiat500.com/eng/home_33.asp

You also may want to Google for "Fiat 500" "concept lab".

To me this is another example of the type of relationships between
companies and communities Eric v. Hippel describes in his work.