Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [okfn-announce] Open Knowledge Conference (OKCon) in London on 24th April 2010

Hi Graham!

Thank you, Graham, for your impressions. Very interesting!

2 days ago Graham Seaman wrote:
Having said that, the whole open data movement is clearly progressing
incredibly quickly.

Interesting to see. I remeber that when I was at Open Access
conference a couple of years ago this topic existed but was
comparingly small. It seems to have grown pretty quickly.