[ox-en] Admin: Please post from subscribed address

Hi!

Lately a couple of people posted from addresses they are not
subscribed with. This is bad. This mailing list is a subscriber-only
list - mostly to prevent spam.

That means: If you post to this list please do it from the mail
address you are subscribed with. Otherwise the mail will bounce and if
you are lucky I'll find it and approve it manually. In any case this
will delay the distribution of your posting.

Nowadays it seems to be hard for some people to control the mail
address they are sending from. Because of this we also have a feature
where I can configure an alias for you so you can send from multiple
addresses. If this is the case for you please contact me by a
*private* mail and tell me the aliases you want.