Re: [ox-en] WikiLeaks and peer production?

On 2011-02-08 21:56, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
(...) raised the question of the deal
with the newspapers: does it cover expenses, legal fees etc? No-one
knows. So while they may be producing transparency externally the
same cannot be said for their inner operations.

Concerning WikiLeaks that's true and commonly criticized. We will see if
OpenLeaks will do better. Is every free software project transparent in
this regard (serious question, I don't know)?

Does this change the character of being peer-production?

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de