Re: [ox-en] Leftist and other capitalist ideologies and peer production

I avoid use of 'left' and 'right' when talking politics. Although it is
a shorthand, it is very crude one, and I think it is intentionally
polarising and therefore unhelpful. Most people I know have pretty
common interests, and the political left(sic) nor right(sic) come
anywhere close to reflecting them. I listened to an entertaining radio
show today on the fact that left and right are not actually opposites at
all: http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/53140
Enjoy?

Robin Upton
http://UnwelcomeGuests.net