Message 00011 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[ox-en] URGENT RESPOND

Zuma seko mobutu
zumaseko katamail.com
Dear Sir,

 "SOLICITING FOR AN ASSISTANCE"

 I am the son of the late President of the Federal Republic of
Zaire, President Mobutu Sese Seko, now Republic of Congo, under the
leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila}. I presume you are aware
there is a financial dispute between my family {THE MOBUTU}and the
present civilian
Government.

This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt government on my
fathers part. May his soul rest in peace. Presently, we cannot do
business here in Mauritius where we are seeking for asylum due to our
refugee status, and many countries of the world because of the new
friendly relationship between the present government and the western
world. As you might have heard, a lot of my fathers bank account in
Switzerland and North America have since been frozen.

 Following the above mentioned reasons, I am soliciting for your
humble and confidential assistance to take custody of Forty Five
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
uS$45,500,000.00}, also to front for me in the areas of business you
desire profitable.

This sum of US$45.5M, has secretly been deposited into a confidential
Security Company where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a
recommended beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the
Security Company based on my recommendations. On this note, you will
be presented as my partner who will be fronting for me and my family
in any subsequent ventures.

If this proposal satisfies you, do response as soon as possible.
Please respond to my personal and private email address bellow.
zumaseko katamail.com
Thank you and God bless.

Zuma seko mobutu
zumaseko katamail.com