Message 00235 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] test - query about list

hi matthieu,

just to say that I took a little hands of for this worthy project, having so
much on my plate already, seems like you are doing a great job though

Michel

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au>wrote:

[sorry for clogging up inboxes]

Hi

I posted a message yesterday about a proposal to move forward the journal
peer review process - however I did not receive it and as far as I can tell
it is not on the list archive yet (I know these sometimes appear with some
delay?)... I know one person got it but not sure about the rest.

Should I post again?...

cheers,

Mathieu