Message 00252 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] research threads instead of special issues

I very much like Toni's proposal as well. The discussion the would be what
research threads we need to have. I would certainly be up for the following:

Leadership, governance, conflict in peer production
Political economy issues in peer prodction
Intercultural problems in pd
The history of pd
Geographical development of pd
Network theory and pd

etc

I am off to Europe for a meeting, so will not be able to participate readily
the next few days, so apologies in advance

Athina