Message 00474 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Summary of issues

Hi Athina!

5 days ago Athina Karatzogianni wrote:
One view which situates the internal working in the idea that this is a
journal about peer production and envisions originality in certain areas
(Mathieu); and another view that as well as being a journal about peer
production the journal is a product produced in full p2p open collaborative
 mode (Stefan). Correct me if I am wrong in this understanding.

I wonder if there is a way of how you - and seemingly Mathieu - could
be wronger. But I won't correct that.

Message 00474 [Homepage] [Navigation]