Message 00544 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Identity of reviewers

Ditto.

Biella

On 06/05/2011 09:39 PM, Athina Karatzogianni wrote:

If the reviewers have the option to remain anonymous, and their comments not
to be widely disseminated and the authors under review have the option to
not have the reviews widely published and the first version of their paper
not published, then I would agree with Toni's scheme of things. In which
case, authors and reviewers should be clearly informed from the outset what
the overall procedure is and what their options are (to remain or not
anonymous, to have or not to have their comments published, and whether the
original version is published or not etc).
Thanks
Athina