Message 00549 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Licence for articles

Hi Athina, all

Essentially, we have voted...

[1] for CC-BY-SA:
Alex, StefanMN, Johan, StefanMZ [and Nate sort of in support?]

[2] for CC-NC:
Alessandro, Felix [and Martin sort of in support?]

[3] for Copyfarleft:
Toni

I don't think a big ideological showdown would be particularly useful at this stage, so I am going to use my "magic maintainer mojo" and declare that the debate is over for now. The larger number of votes in [1] combined to the fact that founders of Oekonux are in this group win the day for the duration of my time as editor. It can always be re-debated in a couple years when I pass the baton.

cheers,

Mathieu