Message 00551 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Licence for articles

Hi,

On 06/06/11 21:03, Mathieu ONeil wrote:

Hi Athina, all

Essentially, we have voted...

[1] for CC-BY-SA:
Alex, StefanMN, Johan, StefanMZ [and Nate sort of in support?]

[2] for CC-NC:
Alessandro, Felix [and Martin sort of in support?]

I merely stated how i saw it, not how i would "vote" - I think StefanMz
hits the nail on the head in his mail with respect to the work of this
journal. That is, however, not to say that I dont think that there isn't
a time and place for fighting the old, head on, with all that you have
got, or with just a little NC or Copyfarleft.

-m

PS: I think that the ideas enshrined in NC and C-Farleft are crucially
important, of course! Perhaps better fought for in a different way...?

[3] for Copyfarleft:
Toni

Message 00551 [Homepage] [Navigation]