Message 00567 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Urgent - Inaugural issue of CSPP

2-Finalisation of Jonas/Alessandro CFP for inclusion on site. Any text changes? Deadline?
@Jonas/Alessandro: thanks for letting me know of any changes.

we didnt change anything. i'd only change the deadline to July 10 (so we can postpone it to july 20 with a recall and still be able to notify authors by july 31)

authors can write to my email delfanti sissa.it, which is not a problem, but i wonder if there is any "official" email you use to collect papers? this is not clear on the website

Johan, what do you say?
ciao

cheers,

Mathieu

****

Alessandro Delfanti
ICS, Innovations in the Communication of Science
Sissa, Trieste, Italy
delfanti sissa.it
http://people.sissa.it/~delfanti/

  SISSA Webmail https://webmail.sissa.it/