Message 00759 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] journal

And I think that's my cue as well. I am convinced that you have a
great project, but I don't think I have the time or background at this
stage, particularly with new responsibilities coming up this year, to
be able to contribute substantively to the discussion or growth of the
project.

I wish you all the most sincere best of luck, but I too will step
back. Please remove me from the list and board.

Thank you,

Alex