Message 00752 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: Lies (was: Re: [jox] Message from Jean Zin on peer production)

[Reposted on behalf of Michel, who points out how Stefan's "perception" does not match the historical record...
what does that say about him? M]

[1 text/plain]
thanks Mathieu:

for the historical record:

please note that Stefan insists that the connection between Matteo and
anti-semitism, "is not by chance",

Michel

<

* Michel Serres and the cybernetic parasite

May be that is part of my German legacy but comparisons with animals /
living beings which have a clearly negative connotation reminds me too
much of Nazis comparing Jews with rats :-( ... Unfortunately after
reading the whole text I get the impression that this is not by chance
:-( .

Man is a louse for other men. Thus man is a host for other men. The
flow goes one way, never the other. I call this semiconduction, this
valve, this single arrow, this relation without a reversal of
direction, "parasitic."5

That is a particularly anti-Semitic figure you are using here.