Message 00758 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] journal

Dear all,

I'm sorry I haven't been more active in the journal. I'm glad things are going well so far! Since I haven't really helped (I just got busier than I expected), I think I'd better step down as an official participant. But thanks so much for including me. You can take me off the mailing list and remove my name. I wish you the best of luck with it all going forwards!

-- Amy

Message 00758 [Homepage] [Navigation]