Message 00764 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Special issue on FLOSS

On 2011-09-05 19:42, Stefan Merten wrote:
I would also
do this on my own. Obviously it would my perspective, and I think I
will address some different points as StefanMn possibly would do,
but I share the general theses: main current analytical categories
do not apply (but some do).

It would be perfectly ok with me if you do it. May be I even find the
energy to improve it. For instance I guess I can help with finding
proper English to express things.

Great! I will contact you when I finished the first draft.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00764 [Homepage] [Navigation]