Message 00932 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

I agree with Steefan.
Is any way that we can store all these exchanges in one file for all of us. Of course, I will do my own private archive. Pleas don't take me for a dellusionist I will say our exchange here is of historic importance, both politically and in the term of history of ideas. So let collect them in one big dialogue. I am trying to do my own archive.
all the best
Jakob

Stefan Meretz 03/20/12 5:15 AM >>>