From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Monday, January 24, 2011 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: [jox-tech] Editing debate page
To: journal-tech oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu!

It's really hard to stop my anger again :-( . According to you
all the
details are clear - besides two which are not related to this point.
So I really don't understand how you can have problems... But
I'll try
to be constructive and expect this from you, too.

3 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
However the text editing tools do not appear on this page when
I log in, I was wondering if this had anything to do with the
submission categories being turned off as they are occupying the
space below the text? Is there any way to facilitate text
editing? Thanks for advising,

Well, I think I had explained this a couple of times. You said you
prefer the mailing lists as documentation. So why don't you use them
then?

Anyway, here is an explanation.

1. Put the paper to the site

   It *doesn't matter* where you put it! The natural
location would be

     http://cspp.oekonux.org/scientific-
committee/latest-submissions

2. Tag the paper with the correct categories

   This is done in the "Categorization" tab when you
edit the piece.

   Make sure that you add the necessary categories as
described on

     http://cspp.oekonux.org/scientific-
committee/website/submission-categories

   If you took the right categories you see it in the
matching   category under

     http://cspp.oekonux.org/debate

3. Publish the piece

   Done by modifiying the state of the piece.

4. Unless done so publish the respective folder under

     http://cspp.oekonux.org/debate

And please clean up the mess you made...

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php