Message 00084 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox-tech] Re: Getting clearer

Hi Mathieu!

Yesterday Stefan Merten wrote:
I'd like to update the use cases with this in mind:

* Create a separate reviewer role

* A reviewer may have an alias which is different from his name so he
  can act anonymously but still is traceable

* An additional use case adding reviewers to a submitted article

* Create an editor role

* Make the use case of adding reviewers available only to the editor

* Limit the availability of review activities to the respective
  reviewers

* Add an object type of review results which is created by a reviewer

* Add a use case entering a review result

* Add a use case of viewing review results which initially is
  available only, the reviewer and the editor

* Add a use case where the review results are approved by the editor
  and then are available to the author of the article

I did this - and added a few more improvements. I hope that it now
relfects better what you think is appropriate.

-But I insist that

BTW: You don't need to insist - just wishing is completely sufficient.

Message 00084 [Homepage] [Navigation]