Translation link (was: Re: [ox-en] this list)

Hi Graham and all!

2 days ago graham wrote:
What I'm wondering is, if there is a translator that could
be called automatically from the archive listing with the
particular url as parameter,

Nice idea!

and if so, how hard this would be
to add to the archive page? I guess it would take someone who
knew the insides of MhonArch to do it....

Not too much I think. Meanwhile I'm a bit familiar with MHonArc (BTW:
it's simply great ;-) ).

http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn?url=http%3A%2F%2Foekonux.de%2Fliste%2Farchive%2Fmsg01693.html&lp=de_en&doit=true

Thanks for finding this out. At least you have to push only a single
button after this.

I think I'll include something like this tonight. Should be not too
complicated.