Re: [ox-en] "selbstentfaultung (self-unfolding)"

Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> writes:

Today in the Oekonux context we're replacing the "freedom" in the
phrase above with Selbstentfaltung / self-unfolding

Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. (in political
theory as in software, or any production).

and to me more and
more it looks that the Selbstentfaltung / self-unfolding of the
individual is as well a prerequisite for the Selbstentfaltung /
self-unfolding of all as the other way around. At least both
directions seem equally valid to me.

The way I see it, the self-unfolding process takes place
simultaneously in the individual(s), the community/society, and
the means of production (in this case the available codebase).

--
David Riley 		dave dmriley.demon.co.uk