Re: [ox-en] Re: Two texts

Hi Raoul and all!

Last week (7 days ago) Dorax wrote:
Two days ago, Stefan wrote:
Actually JC's questions you're answering in the first text "FREE
SOFTWARE AND MARKET RELATIONS" pop up very often. Your text answers
them very good. And your text has the special advantage that it is in
English :-) . I think about whether to add it to the English Oekonux
texts at

http://www.oekonux.org/texts/

Would you mind doing so?

Yesterday Chris and Graham wrote also some comments on the two texts
that I sent to the list, last December. It makes me really happy
that you find my texts good, and that you propose to add them to the
English Oekonux texts, or even the book, as Graham proposes.

:-)

Good things need honor - don't they :-) .

I put it to the web site:

	http://www.oekonux.org/texts/marketrelations.html

Better you check it at least roughly. Also check whether the entry in

	http://www.oekonux.org/texts/default.html

is ok with you.

If you would like to add any links to other versions of the texts just
tell me. Particularly it would be good to have it as an OpenTheory
project. Try http://www.opentheory.org/. It's pretty simple.

The two texts I sent were written within a French speaking list.
(http://membres.lycos.fr/resdisint/) This list started two years ago
as a mean to discuss the failure of the "revolutionary" theory to
explain important aspects of the reality of the 20th century. One
the axis of discussion has been, since the beginning, the question
of the evolution of capitalism, and within this, the question of
knowing if the ICT were a technological revolution, as the
industrial revolution in the 19th century. The dynamic of the
discussion led me to the idea of free software as germs of
non-market social relationships. But, I have been, till now, rather
isolated in the list defending this point of view. even if things
may begin to change. (For many reasons, Marxists, as most "ists",
have difficulties to put into question important aspects of their
thinking framework. And there is an understandable mistrust in
relation to capitalist hymns to the youth of the system, youth which
is supposed to be proved by this new industrial revolution.) Thus,
discovering Oekonux was for me comforting and fortifying.

A very warm welcome, Raoul :-) .

By another mail, I am sending to Stefan a translation, made by a
close person, from Spanish into French of the text "Das utopisch
Klo".

Thanks a lot. So this is a translation from German to Spanish to
French. I'd be interested in a further translation to English and back
to German again ;-) . I'll include it on the site during the next
days.