Re: Compulsion? was Re: [ox-en] Re: Property, scarcity, selbstentfaltung

Rich Walker <rw shadow.org.uk> wrote:
some model other than proprietary software. Unfortunately, open source
as a phrase is more comprehensible than GPL, and for some reason I don't
like to use the word Free in this context. Curious.

How do you know that understand?

It's been my experience that that term gets lots of false recognition.