Re: WSIS activities (was: Re: [ox-en] It's quite around here!)

Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:
I'm a bit involved in the preparations of the German civil society for
the WSIS. However, at the moment I'm not planning to get really
involved there.

I am trying to encourage the Free Software Foundations to participate with
WSIS, but I find it confusing.  Are there good guides in English or German
beyond the official site to what will be happening at the meetings and what
organisations can achieve?  Are the supporters of free software co-ordinating
at all?
--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.