Re: [ox-en] gilberto gil

The Brazilians (govt ministers, senators, and fs activists) are holding
a conference in Brasilia on policies and free software. The introductory
speech from Gilberto Gil I posted the other day came from that. Some of
them are asking what impact news of this meeting is having in the
international FS community. My feeling is almost none - mainly due to
language barriers. Have others heard about it? Any Portuguese speakers
hooked into english language Indymedia who could help spread the news?
(I'll try to do some translating as things come out as well, it's knowing
what the best thing to do with the translations is that's the problem)

Graham