Kuro5hin Re: [ox-en] Nazi in Debian Alert

Robin Green wrote:

By the way, if you wanted to publish what you've found to a wider tech
audience, I would recommend kuro5hin.org (well, it used to be good,
anyway). Although you're likely to get a lot of what you call
"Californian rubbish" posted in reply, it may generate some interesting
discussion.

Actually, I wouldn't mind writing this up myself for kuro5hin. It's up
to you.
Feel free, I am merely alerting people - I don't consider I "own" the issue in any way. This problem belongs to everyone as much as the software does. BTW, do a search for Walther on kuro5hin because during my initial searching I found a post of his from '92 or something on historical revisionism trying to claim that Ernst fucking Zundel, the holocaust denier was "not a nazi". Yeah, and I'm a little teapot... Unfortunately, I didn't harvest the link at the
time, so if you find it again if you could relay it that would be cool.