Re: [ox-en] OFF-TOPIC Nazi in Debian Alert

Hi Paul and all really interested in this issue!

Mako: Thanks for pointing out the Debian details.

4 days ago Paul Bowman wrote:
Niall Douglas wrote:
On 24 Jan 2004 at 18:01, Robin Green wrote:
This is getting very off-topic.

To be honest I have to agree.

Other also did and I think I also agree.

We created a mailing list for such situations:

	http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/chat/

or [chox] for short. This mailing list is meant for talks about
anything - especially if it is off-topic for any other Oekonux mailing
list but people are nonetheless keen to discuss itx. It's not limited
to a certain language so you may well subscribe by sending a mail to

	chat-request AT oekonux.de

and put

	subscribe

in the body.

Yours for more discussion on the economic implications of free software,

:-)

And also a :-) that you stopped calling people names, quoting from
private e-mails and lumping together inhabitants of whole continents.