[ox-en] : self-unfolding - Selbstenftaltung - self valorisation

Hi Adam Graeme Annete, Stefan et al

Sorry the mozzambican sattelite conncetion hasnt been good so i ahvent been
able to read all this stuff as it just arrived!

Thanks all for the help. I am consumend just now by writing some stuff for
cyclingnews.com on the basque team and some stuff on law and floss. I am also
slowly coming to grips with being back in this hole.
Anyway let me read it during the day. but I think this is a bit rich at first
glance.
Hardt/Negri do not have an economic theory.
You can't judge their eco theory by saying I read Empire as Empire is soley an
entry point to a hole world of other stuff. ....I think its a bit simplistic,
look at Marx Beynd Marx and the Grundrisse pages 169 approx and 698 approx ff
(pages from memory) and tell me this is not economic theory. it is directly
what is taken up and dveloped by Negri and Hardt in their works inlcuding the
pop anthology, Empire.