Re: [ox-en] Walther

1. Dont call em Sir - ever!
2. I didnt call you a name - I asked you if you were the Nazi Paul spoke of?
3. Explain this: http://reactor-core.org/secret/
4. Also is your wife, the one we are to feel sorry for, the one who you dont
live with and the police seem to not want you to contact ... ie the woman
your kids live with? Or is she the landlady of that immoral man your kids
live with?
5. Dont make us feel sorry for you with misrepresntations .... I am only
interested as to whether free open source software developers (or some of
them) should make political decisions....or simply pretend that they are
"apolitical".
6. I am not sure that Poor old Paul vilified anyone. Us English speaking
people just have a way with language that Nth Americans find difficult
sometimes...I think he accused you of having extremely distasteful right wing
views - was he accurate in this ? the page and the links from
http://reactor-core.org/secret/ tend to suggets it
7. the diary, well, have you heard of the "unstable digest" on nettime ...
your diary sort of fits that desciption............