Re: [ox-en] Paul Bowmans email to Richard Stallman

Hi Jonathan and list!

44 minutes ago Jonathan Walther wrote:
Hello.  I recently found out that Mr. Bowman had been making accusations
about me on this mailing list.

This is true but I for one found this at least a questionable move.

To me this seems a conflict between whoever but this list is for sure
not involved in this conflict. I think it makes no sense in spreading
out a conflict to unrelated people in this way.

In this email I present
the email that Paul Bowman originally sent to Richard Stallman and Bruce
Perens, among others.

I consider forwarding private mails to anyone else a no-no. Please
stop this immediately.

PS: I stand behind my words.  I normally sign my emails with PGP to
assure people the message comes from me.  This list rejects mails with
PGP attachments though.

This is not the case. You may send emails with inline PGP or
with Content-Type: multipart/signed without problems. However, the
introduction sent on subscription is not clear about this indeed.