Re:Debian / ox-en And [ox-en] Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Walther wrote:

I.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 03:31:25PM +0000, Adam Moran wrote:
Jason wrote
Adam, why on earth would you try to censor somebody based on their personal opinions?

I didn't. I said the Jonathan's site sucks. That's my personal opinion.

Jonathan wrote:

You did more than that.  You sent an email to the Debian project with
the intention of having them take negative action against me.  If that
isn't a censorship attempt, via the chilling effect, nothing is.

Debian already know what shenanigans you've been getting up to. I CC'd them in just to let them know you were at it again but on ox-en this time. Obviously Debain were unable to make any sense of you, so I thought I'd let them now that we're going to have a go. (grin).

I think of this as lost production time, but am swayed by Niall's take on this, and think we all could use you around here if only to clarify our minds on the issues you raise and the content you propagate.

If we are going to get any further, you will need to let us know what's on your mind.

Shall we start again ?

II.