Re: [ox-en] Fabbers & Global Villages in progress

Franz Nahrada wrote:

The high art of Oekonux would be to combine these two factors; include
social design intelligence, even if our previous=current  society does not
even have a word like social design.
All very true - I conceptualize Ox slightly differently - I would say it is attempt at paring down our social design to allow individual unfolding... I think we have a social design now - it's just not very good :)

Cheers!
-sándor