Re: [ox-en] Re: The Lettuce

Stefan,

What you say here below is correct to a degree. Capitalism does choose for globalised concentration, but also by treating nature and the cost of 'fair' social reproduction, as externalities. If you change the protocols so as to oblige the economy to take into account such true costing, probably you'd have a lot more localisation that we have today. And technical developments in computing show that 'distribution' , and not concentration of, of resources makes more and more sense in more and more areas,

Michel

Do not worry again: production by the masses will only happen if superior
examples will convice them. no imposing element!

If this would be the case we would have this already. Capitalism
always goes to where productivity is maximum. Capitalism does
concentrate production of many commodities in relatively few places
and this is not by chance. One reason is that specialized machinery is
located in one place and another reason is that specialized know-how
is located in one place.

Once more IMHO reality proves you wrong.

- --
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.