Re: Purpose of Project Oekonux (was: Re: [ox-en] Bye folks)

Project Oekonux is not a political project - though it is concerned
with political topics. It is more a research project where
contemporary, observable phenomenons are considered and it is tried to
integrate them into a consistent theoretical framework. Of course
quality on all levels is useful for this.

eh???

is not a political project but is about a new socierty

ok now i got that sorted out ....