Re: [ox-en] Re: Business opportuities based on Free Software

yes, the issue is "delicate" and indeed perhaps wikipedia is too big and successful to experiment with a new community governance scheme.

personally, i believe it is a better and fairer way but theres only one way to find out. we dont have the problem of size yet and we can test the whole thing without any major repercussions.