Re: [ox-en] Re: Business opportuities based on Free Software

Markus <markus vodes.net> writes:

personally, i believe it is a better and fairer way but theres only one
way to find out. we dont have the problem of size yet and we can test the

whole thing without any major repercussions.

Oekonux you mean?

Among the many things to credit to Stefan Merten was the attempt to
install a totally open decision making process.

http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Decisions

But what do you want to decide here?

there is not much of a common purpose in oekonux and there is no
substantial issues of general interest  to be decided. Sad but true.

I for myself find the idea fascinating to test the wikipedians governance.
But I feel quite sure about the outcome.

Franz