Re: Krisis in English? (was: Re: [ox-en] Jacques Wajnsztejn's new book)

El Wednesday 14 November 2007 11:53:25 Stefan Merten escribió:
So far I thought Krisis is mainly known in the German realm - because
the texts are in German. Are there English translations (which I think
are a challenge in itself since the Krisis people employ a quite
elaborated language...).

I dont know in english but in portugues Exit and Krisis are translated.
Check it on http://obeco.planetaclix.pt/

--
Di Biase José Luis
Blog --> [http://www.joseluisdibiase.com.ar]