Re: [ox-en] Jacques Wajnsztejn's new book

El Thursday 15 November 2007 19:00:06 Stefan Meretz escribió:
- and Krisis, where would they fit?

Krisis focusses on "negative" critiques saying that the value-based
production is melting down which leads to crisis (nomen est omen...).
They do not say much about alternatives in a positive way, they only
say, what must not exist in an emancipatory society: no value, no
exchange, no market, no state etc. -- I agree with that. However,
personally I want to go a bit further a think about sources (seeds) of
a new mode of production and societal mediation.

There some texts about Kurz that critics free software movement.

DIE UNIVERSELLE HARRY-POTTER-MASCHINE
pt: http://obeco.planetaclix.pt/rkurz208.htm
de:
http://www.exit-online.org/html/link.php?tab=autoren&kat=Robert+Kurz&ktext=Die+universelle+Harry-Potter-Maschine

ROBERT KURZ IM INTERVIEW MIT SONIA MONTANO/REVISTA IHU ON-LINE (BRASILIEN)
pt: http://obeco.planetaclix.pt/rkurz206.htm
de:
http://www.exit-online.org/html/link.php?tab=autoren&kat=Robert+Kurz&ktext=Robert+Kurz+im+Interview+mit+Sonia+Montano+%2F+Magazin+IHU+online+%28Brasilien%29

--