Cultural differences (was: Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money")

Hi Michel, Sam, all!

Last month (44 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
My take on me and you being 'full of sh...", is that Stefan is largely
creating a straw man argument, so as to better defend the purity of his own
argument, while in actual reality, I do not think what we are saying in fact
undermines the key understandings of Oekonux, but rather refine it and make
it stronger.

Definitely.