RE: [ox-en] Re: What is value?

[Converted from multipart/mixed]

[1 text/plain]

What about development of productive forces?  Using machines,
computers, levels of cooperation? What about tacit knowledge?
Affective labour? And so on...

Why does this enter into the question, could you explain a bit more
what you are thinking?

Because there is not only training, that transforms "simple labour"
into "complex labour", but also the aspects I mentioned above.

Take a worker in a manufactory doing some manual operations. Take the
same worker and put him into an industrialized factory doing the same
operations with a thousand times bigger output. Skill does not play any
role in this example, but development of productive forces (my first
point).
But why is this relevant to the question of simple versus complex
labour. This is a different issue, that with technical advances
less labour is socially necessary. This was well understood by all
the classicals.

[2 application/ms-tnef]