Re: [ox-en] Scarcity and limitations (was: Re: The nature of apple trees)

2009/5/6 Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 gmail.com>

I find it hard to read the email version of your table, if it is available
elsewhere?

infoevo table is on the link, I put now in

http://frente28octubre.ning.com/profiles/blogs/evolucion-de-la-informacion-en

because original site is not working

the new table on mail, was redacted and thinked  writing the mail, so its
new, I don't have other version, but I think could be usefull to do, so I
will do  probably specifiing the type of scarcity removed for each
invention, and the subsecuent growth

progession table or progresive table I dont know

in spanish

tabla del progreso -evolucion-  (economico) humano (ecoevo)

"progreso" is a very interesting -and not neutral- word

so two tables:

old  ,                    , in the link  : infoevo
new, not writen yet, in the mail : infoeco

ok 3 tables, I love tables

but I'll check the link, perhaps it's there,

Michel

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Diego Saravia <diego.saravia gmail.com