Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

To: list-en oekonux.org
cc: stefan, bauwens
Subject: Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please
--------
Hi Michel and all!

I'll not join the mud campaign you just started. You know that I value
your work very much. So much that I even cooperated with you for a
very successful conference - which I never did before though there
were attempts from third parties (Vienna).

Anyway some facts need to be said.

Yesterday Michel Bauwens wrote:
Stefan
Meretz and Christian Siefkes, though they share your position, have never
resorted to such tactics.

I remember that in the beginning of Keimform StefanMz, Christian and
Benni banned this whole topic of money trickery altogether. They were
more clever than me.

I don't know what you
hope to gain by this showing of cross ignorance, but that is really up to
you.

See my recent post for some reasons. I'm sure you will understand when
you think about it in a calmer time.