Re: [ox-en] Re: The nature of apple trees

Hi list!

BTW: I wrote a similar email on [p2p-research] where it reaches Michel
but I think it is good to say it here as well.

3 weeks (26 days) ago Michel Bauwens on [ox-en] wrote:
A question Stefan, don't you think that your continued usage of money
trickery, when people have repeatedly pointed out that it is hurtful and
shows a lack of respect for your intellectual sparring partners,

Well, I'm really sorry for this but I really noticed this perception
only when Michel said it on [p2p-research]. Then I immediately pointed
out there why I used this term and that I have no better alternative.

As you probably can imagine because of the high traffic I have a big
backlog on [ox-en] and I just did not see such comments yet. For
instance the quote above being nearly four weeks old I read five
minutes ago.

Looking back the only sign I saw was Michel's question whether
"software trickery" would be adequate - which I simply answered as a
question.